My sister Chris had her baby!We are very excited to have little Maleigh join the family! She weighed 7lbs on the dot and has tons of hair. She is soo beautiful!
Nicholas is growing up so fast and is already climbing stairs at 8 months! He will be 9 months on the 22nd and at this rate...he will be walking! We got Lagoon passes again for the summer and have already used them a few times. Nick loved the merry-go-round and cried when we had to pry his hands off the horse! He is a true cowboy!
I have been going to water aerobics at the aqua center 2 nights a week, and this has helped my pinched nerve...now if I can start losing the weight as well, I will feel even better! I miss running and know I can drop the weight as soon as I get down to a weight I can run and not hurt my knees...that's why I love the water...doesn't jarr my joints! I hope to do some triatholons next year...so that's the long-term goal!Maya is going to start pre-school this fall and is enjoying her dance class, she is excited to be in the 4th of July parade & already has "the wave" down! That's very important! Ha-Ha!
George is out of school now for the summer and will be in 6th grade this coming school year. His grandpa and one of his teachers passed away this past school year and it really effected him, more than he really let on. He usually will act out negatively because he doesn't know how to deal with his feelings. He has experienced so much loss in his life that he get's angry & takes it personally...like they chose to leave him. This has created a lot of insecurity in him despite all the people around him that love him.
Lately I have been thinking about my sister Kate moving to Denver in August. I will miss her so much. Both her and Fredy have been such a great aunt and uncle to our kids. They have loved and cared for them as much as we have. But this will give us an excuse to go to Colorado every year to visit, and it least they are a state away and not a country away. I don't know how I will handle it if they eventually move to Ecuador (where Fredy is from)but change is enevitable and growth is optional... right? I've always wanted to go to the Gallapegos Islands and visit the rainforest, so if they do end up there, it would be an exciting adventure to take the kids when they are a little bit older.
Well... my motherly duties call! Hope ya'll have a FUN weekend!



0 comments:
Post a Comment