
The 3 Stooges, what can I say...I love em!
Mr. Pumpkin Head teasing George with his homemade blower...the kids loved aiming them at eachother.
Mr. Pumpkin Head performing his magic pumpkin tricks.
Fall Bounty 
Indian Corn
HUGE Pinecones!
Gourd Birdhouse
Beautiful Homemade Wreaths 
Handsome George
Miss Maya
Sweet Nicholas
We went to North Ogden this weekend to pick out pumpkins and play with our friends-The Vance's. Michelle was one of my mission companions and she is such a great friend. She is so talented with the camera. She captured some cute, natural, photos of the kids. Mr. Pumpkin Head Man was also there and he was up to his favorite tricks. I love coming to this place, I could stay for hours...it's just so peaceful and relaxing, and the kids have so much fun. Michelle and I have decided this is going to be our tradition every Fall.
Monday, October 19, 2009
Friends and Fun at the Farmer's Market
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 9:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment