Our family LOVES shrimp!(With the exception of Nick, but he will eat swedish fish! HaHa!)and he LOVES salad, so I came up with a new one for lunch today. It turned out really yummy, light, and refreshing.
1 Head of Romaine lettuce chopped and rinsed
1 Diced Roma Tomato
1/4 Cup of Shredded Carrots
1/4 Cup Chopped Cilantro
Juice of one lime
10-15 Shrimp (I just buy mine in the freezer section, take out a bunch and thaw under cold running water in a colander)
1/4 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
Girard's Oriental Dressing
Brianna's Poppy Seed Dressing
Salt & Pepper
Directions:
Place chopped romaine in a bowl then add cilantro, carrots, tomato, and shrimp. Top with Mozzarella cheese, then Drizzle with lime juice, oriental,poppyseed dressing,and season with a little salt and pepper. If any leftovers, store covered for up to 2 days....but I guarantee it will be gone before that!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Oriental Shrimp Salad
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 1:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment