Last night I got this sudden itch to start my Halloween decorating! We made a "spooky" tree by stringing orange and purple lights through the branches of our plum tree. Then I was also going to buy some paper lantern lights for our covered patio...until I saw THESE! How cute and inexpensive! Can't wait to make them while listening to General Conference on Saturday!
For this project, they suggested using the bathroom size plastic cups. You simply cover each cup with the decorative paper of your choice and then, make a small slit in the top of each cup to insert your strand of lights. How simple is that!?
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
More fun Homemade Halloween Decorations!
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 12:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Mellissa! I'm not kidding, your Blog is better than Martha Stewart's. Thanks for all the great recipes and craft ideas. I think that I may have to make these myself. I hope that you guys are feeling settled and enjoying your new house. Miss you!
Haha! What can I say, I went a little nuts...I love fall!I miss you too! Even if we only got to see eachother and say hello doing our weekly shopping at Dan's...or I guess it's Dick's now. I still think we should get together and do the murder mystery dinner at Armstrong Mansion, that would be so fun! If we dare! Maybe not the April room after my psycho dream...LOL! :O
Post a Comment