Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cocktail Rings & Pretty Things by 1928.com







Okay, so I am not a BIG jewelry fan, well...not TOTALLY true, lets just say I LOVE how jewelry looks on others, but I just don't wear it all that much unless I REALLY love it. Now that the vintage look is coming back into style, I am really falling in love again with jewelry! I have always loved the roaring twenties. I guess I fell in love with the 20's when I read The Great Gatsby in High School and then watched the movie with Robert Redford. Oh my! Was he ever handsome! (Hubba-Hubba) I kind of went through this Robert Redford phase where I would watch The Great Gatsby and The Natural, another favorite of mine that he starred in, also set in the 20's. Anyway I came upon a really cool vintage jewelry site and found these beauties. Cocktail rings are the thing right now, so enjoy and take a peek at 1928.com, they have rings, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, and many are reasonably priced. I just love their brooches too...especially this dragonfly and bumble bee.





And look at these pretty earrings! (BOGO sale going on until tomorrow Oct 29th!)

0 comments: