George went with some of his friends to his first New Years Eve Stake dance last night. It was down in the 8th ward where I used to go to church, it brought back memories of me and my friends going to "Gold & Green balls" back in the day. He looked very handsome and I told Toby I wanted to go spy on him, its just so weird to me that he is growing up and becoming a little man flirting and talking to girls! I asked him how many girls he danced with during the night and he said 8. He asked 3 girls to dance and 5 girls asked him to dance. Oh to be a fly on the wall. LOL! He said it was a lot of fun and that at the end when the balloons were supposed to drop they didn't because the string got caught up in the net, so some kid threw his shoe up there to get the string down and that seemed to work by this time it was around 12:10am so they blew their horns and stomped on the balloons a little late after the clock striked midnight but according to George it was all good and he had a fun time. :D
TIME SQUARE


"Kissing the War Goodbye"
Saturday, January 1, 2011
Here's to a Happy & Healthy New Year!
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment