Saturday, April 2, 2011
The Good Old Days
This was one of the first plays I was in called "Wait Until Dark". If you've never seen the movie, its a must see (no pun intended since the main character is blind--starring Audrey Hepburn) My sister was in high school drama and they needed a little girl to play the role of Gloria, so I auditioned and got the part. It was so fun and a lot of these actors are still acting here in Utah and producing their own films. As you can see I had a crush on the guy sitting next to me. Had my arm around him and my hand on his knee. But he was just like an older brother to me. He helped me backstage on my scenes and told me when it was time to go on. He was really nice. This was so fun and it makes me want to do theater again. I miss it a lot.
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 2:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





0 comments:
Post a Comment