Sunday, May 22, 2011

Happy Mother's Day & The Truth out of the Mouths of Babes

Yesterday as we were getting ready to go to the zoo for my nephew's birthday party, Nick looked at himself in the mirror and said, "Hey! I know you!" It caught me off guard and made me chuckle. It made me think about who we truly are...



CHILDREN OF GOD

When you look in the mirror next time, I hope you will never forget who you really are. Do you know how special and loved you are? Well, if you don't, I hope you will come to understand your value and all that you are capable of. I also suggest that if you are not surrounded by people who bring out the best in you, you better start looking closer. Your life is filled with them. The very next time you see a friend, neighbor, or family member, look into their eyes. You will see God looking back in the form of angels here on earth, and you will feel the love that he has for you through their love.

0 comments: