

Today as I look out my window...I am counting down the days (11!) until I leave for "Girls Weekend" in Cali. I'll miss my kids...but not the snow! I can't wait to dip my toes in the ocean! I remember when I was little our family and some friends stayed for a week in a beach house right on Newport Beach... and the first day of swimming, I got hit by a surfer! He went right over my head and I went under and swallowed so much salt water I puked! But I soon recovered & went right back in!
Monday, February 9, 2009
Counting Down the Days!
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 5:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is cool that you get to get away. I love reading your blog and keeping up on your lives, you have so many cute posts. You are great friends and we really look up to you, we need to get together.
Yes...I have really needed it after Swim Season. Toby was sweet to let me use some of his swim $ to go.I love reading your blog too, you do so many fun things with your kids...and we feel the same way about you guys. Thanks for always being there...it means so much. Hope you are all doing good? Yes we do need to get together again, that was fun to chat with you at Crowley's party,they are such a nice family...did you hear their basement flooded? They had to lift up that pretty bamboo floor and everything.
Post a Comment