Smelling the lilacs
Nick ready for a nap!
Pretty Palms
Purple Pansies in bloom
Aahh...roses
Heavenly View
The calm...before going back to the storm..literally.
I love to see the temple...& my cute little blessings.
I escaped to Saint George this weekend...Toby had to work & Georgie wanted to hang out with his cousin Sydnee, so it was just me and the little kiddos. It was 73 degrees and sooo gorgeous! There were a ton of people down there for a baseball tourney and a dance competition, so the kids loved swimming in the pool with all the other little kids. The flowers were all in bloom & the red rock back drop to the St. George Temple was breathtaking. I only wish we could have stayed longer...we had to come back to the SNOW! My only regret...I left my book (Twilight) in the motel room & I had only read the first chapter...Dang!
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun trip! Hey, I worked as a housekeeper at a hotel once and we always took the things that people left in the rooms and put them in the lost and found. I'll bet if you called the hotel they would be able to send back your book to you.
Yes, it was hard coming back to the snow! Really? Where did you work? I called down there but the people that ran the hotel were from India and it took me 3x of explaining...I still don't know if they understood what I was trying to tell them. Ha-Ha. I may just go back down to Walmart and buy another copy...by the time the hotel finds it ...if they do, I'll have to pay for shipping & that's half the price of what I paid for the book in the first place. HA-HA!
But what was even more funny is Maya kept asking if we were going to stay at "The Tipton" like Suite Life of Zach & Cody. She said, "Mom, do they have a lobby?" Soo funny!
Post a Comment