So Kylee gave me some exciting news! (I've really needed some good news after the last few days) "Wicked" may be coming to Utah in Spring 09! We haven't seen the show yet & even the kids know all the songs from playing it in the car...so we are getting excited to see it and hope it really does come! Another one we are planning on seeing next fall is "Curtains" at Hale Center Theater. That will be a good one during the Halloween season... seeing it's a mystery and all. I wish we could go to New York...that would be so much fun in the fall to go to Central Park and take the kids to a couple of shows like Little Mermaid & Mary Poppins. (Someday!) Oh and they would love FAO Schwartz...ha-ha! I'm already planning! Then we could visit my mission again (CT. &R.I.) and head up to New Hampshire, Vermont & Maine(L.L. Beane Store included) to see all the leaves & lighthouses! Oh that would be such a beautiful drive ...and oh... the harvest moon reflecting over the ocean with all the sailboats rocking back & forth in the harbor....oh how I miss New England! Someday....





0 comments:
Post a Comment