George Seating Maya and helping her with her napkin.
The dogs really got into it too...as you can see they ordered some dog biscuits.
Maya taking George's order.
He dressed up like a wealthy traveler,
but I think he looks like Tevia in
Fiddler On the Roof, but w/o the beard.
Our church doesn't start until 1pm on Sunday now...I like it because we don't feel as rushed, but the kids in my primary class are out of control at this time of day...and it's almost dark when we get out of church and we eat dinner, we are starving by the time we get home. I think we may have to do a big breakfast to tide them over til 4pm when we get out of church. Last Sunday the kids were bored so they decided to play restaurant before church. They took turns taking orders being the cook/waiter, to playing the customer and being served lunch, which consisted of cheese and crackers, fruit, and juice. I remember playing restaurant with my cousins at Grandma's house...so it made me smile when I saw them doing the same thing.



0 comments:
Post a Comment