Monday, January 5, 2009

"Shoveling the snow when it is still snowing...is like cleaning the house when kids are still growing."

My mom has this saying on her fridge and I think it makes a lot of sense!

Top 10 Reasons January Is My Favorite Month (NOT!)

1. Christmas and New Years are over...time to take down the tree and all the decorations.
2. We always get the flu, (including the Mexican Fox Trots) Yes! I was the lucky one over the weekend!)
3. Cabin Fever here we come!
4. We become Disney Channel and Junk food Junkies
5. Two more months of Swim Season with my hubby "coach" gone all the time.
6. Taxes!
7. Resolutions that only last a week if we are lucky...however, I did clean out my fridge!
8. Wet, Smelly Dogs (I love pets!)
9. Dreaming I'm on the beach... then I wake up and look out the window.
10. Driving on the freeway (only 40mph) and almost getting hit by stupid drivers who think they can go 65-70mph!

0 comments: