Saturday, May 16, 2009

USU 5k Spring Run Off

My 3 little future Aggies!

What a beautiful day for a 5K!

I won an Aggie watch yahoo!

Maya loved her Strawberry Cheesecake Aggie icecream!


Taking a rest along the route.


Before the race begins.


George getting some stretching in.

Maya joining him.


We had a great time...George puked at the end...he said it was all worth it for the free Aggie icecream...he would have taken first place in his age group & received a medal...but he drank too much water at the end. But again (always the optimist) he said it was worth it because he found a cool bouncy ball in the weeds where he ralphed...so all-in-all...it was a great race & Nick fell asleep within the first 10 minutes...so I got to enjoy the peace and my walk.





2 comments:

Jacy said...

you know...if only we could all see the bouncy ball in the bushes full of puke!! Kids have the greatest outlook!! Sounds like you guys had a great time!

Jill said...

That is so sad that he puked I am the same way after I run.