My proud little graduate...her graduation cap had fruit loops on the tassel and her little brother Nick got hungry so he took them off and ate them when she wasn't looking.
Hip-Hip-Hooray! Maya graduated from preschool! Her class had their end of year program and Maya did such a great job, she sang her little heart out! She was VERY excited and we found her a pineapple outfit! About a month ago she had a dream she was wearing a pineapple dress with a pineapple purse to go with it...of course I had no idea why she dreamed this...but she couldn't stop talking about it. I was almost ready to give up when I walked into Gymboree and found pineapple flip flops, a pineapple skirt, a pineapple shirt, sunglasses, and THE cutest pineapple purse! And it matched the theme of the program which was Chicka Chicka Boom Boom with palm trees. Me and my mom and mom-in-law were laughing about the whole thing and how it worked out. Having a little girl is so fun! I was teary eye'd watching her last night...she is growing up SO fast!



1 comments:
Isn't it crazy that our kids are getting so big. How have you guys been we need to get together.
Post a Comment