Sunday, July 19, 2009

Maya Loses Her 1st tooth, Temple Square, & Steel Days

After my interview with Jetblue I picked up the kids from my mom and we ate dinner at Nauvoo Cafe and walked around Temple Square.

It was really hot so we went inside the visitor center to cool off and look around. My kids love the Christus statue, Nick kept wanting to touch it, he kept saying "Jesus owie", he wanted to kiss his hands and feet better.

It was Steel Days this past weekend so we went down to A.F. for the parade and had a picnic afterwards. Then we stayed for the fireworks that night. I wish I had a better camera...that's the Mt. Timp temple off to the right side of the fireworks, it was so awesome to see the fireworks with the temple in the background.

Maya has been wiggling and wiggling her front tooth for about two weeks and it finally came out! She was really excited to show her best friend Angela who has already lost her front teeth. She had to wait until she got back from her vacation to Las Vegas. She was pretty apprehensive for me to help her pull it out, but when I finally did, she said, "that didn't even hurt mom!" It's so funny to watch her putting her tongue through it now when she's bored.



0 comments: