Maya lost another tooth this morning! She is VERY excited for the Tooth Fairy to come again during the night. The first night the T.F. didn't come because "we forgot to leave Maya's window open". I have written a children's story called the "Toothless Tooth Fairy" and it's all about why the tooth fairy takes your teeth....in the story she has lost hers from eating too much candy...and that's why she wants yours! Someday maybe I will get it published, but if not, at least it was a fun story to tell my kids, Maya laughed and laughed when she heard it.
Monday, July 20, 2009
All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
You should publish it! Sounds like a cute story.
for sure publish the book!! Look in my blog archive for a cute idea on how to find out what color your toothfairy is! It's in the April link and my kids love it!! i love the toothless look too!
I will send you my e-mail on your facebook profile so I can take a look at your blog. Sounds fun!
Post a Comment