

Nicholas is now two years old! He is quite the little man! He is ALL boy! He loves his cowboy boots, trucks, tractors, and "worsey's" (horses). This year we celebrated early and had a picnic at Liberty Park and played down at Wheeler Farm. He loved every minute. He fed the chickens, went on a wagon ride, chased the geese and roosters, and slept the whole way home after a day of partying. I love my "Bubba." Today he wanted to play with the scissors, so we got out the construction paper and made a few art projects...a sailboat with triangles and a pumpkin for a trick or treat sack...but then went to cut the puppies hair so he was mad I took them away. He is such a smart little rascal and is already talking away. The other day he said "Up-Up Away, I Superman!" And of course his favorite is to carry around his little basketball and say, "Get Your Head in the Game!" We were at my uncles funeral the other day and afterwards they had a luncheon at the church in the gym. After Nick was done eating he ran around the gym yelling "Get Your Head In the Game!" Everyone thought he was saying "Let's play a game!" But when I told them he was saying "Get Your Head In the Game!" They laughed even harder.
Wednesday, September 23, 2009
Happy Birthday Nicholas!
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment