Wednesday, January 13, 2010

If you can believe it, you can achieve it!



I know it's hard to believe, but this was me 11 years ago. Bad eating/sleeping habits, infertility, anxiety, depression, children, stress, hormones, and the end of a life-long love affair with running has done a job on my body. So I have decided this year is the year....2010! I will be healthy, I will be strong, I will have more energy, I will have confidence, I will find myself again! I will not be afraid, I will not doubt. I can do this! I can achieve.

I listened to this sermon the other night from Pastor Joel Osteen...it was something I definitely needed to hear. I challenge you and myself to quit the negative self talk and start loving who we are...because we are all children of God.

Joel Osteen Audio Podcast by Joel Osteen

Posted using ShareThis

2 comments:

Melissa and Jason said...

You can do it! I have similar goals for myself this year. What a beautiful picture I love it!

Simmons Inc. said...

Thanks Meliss! Wish I still had you for a running buddy...our Saturday morning jogs around Logan and the temple were so fun! But hey- it would be fun to do a triathalon together when I get to that level again! I want to try doing the one at Saratoga Springs at the beginning of summer...which means some swim stroke lessons from my hubby and a tune up on the old mission bike. I'll talk to Michelle and see if she wants to do it too, that would be a blast!