Last month Maya got to go on her first highly anticipated "official" school field trip and her first ride in a BYMSB (BIG YELLOW MAGIC SCHOOL BUS) To say she was excited would be a total understatement. She even got to take her daddy with her, which she deserted later for her buddies Skyler and Sam. Toby was quite sad to see his baby girl choosing her friends over him. He texted me several times throughout their adventure saying over and over "I can't believe my baby is growing up so fast!" I told him not to blink. I've also included some other photos of the kids from our visit to Thanksgiving Point, Brian's birthday party at Bountiful Rec and some photos of them just hanging out and playing with friends...isn't that what childhood is all about!? Enjoy! And for all you parents out there with little chicks still in the nest-don't blink!
der="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5466839891789806114" />








Sunday, May 2, 2010
Discovery Gateway Fieldtrip and other Adventures
Posted by Simmons Inc. at 5:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment