So I'm having mixed emotions as we're now approaching the end of summer and sending the kids back to school. Excitement at getting back into some of our routines again- but melancholy that the summer fun is drawing to a close....I guess you'd call it the back-to-school blues. We have had a really challenging week, but things will have to get better...right? It seems when it rains IT POURS...but then comes the RAINBOW. Something that we are looking forward to is the last summer shingdig with my side of the family over Labor Day Weekend. Mom and Dad are coming up to Lagoon and bringing their trailor along, so all the cousins are going to camp out together under the stars Sunday and get up and ride the rides all day Monday. We also had a fun get together with our friends the Crowley's a few days ago. They are the nicest family. So genuine and so giving. Su is from Korea and she always cooks up the best Korean food. Larry is an air traffic controller and he is just a fun guy to be around, and so giving. They are just the most genuine, down to earth people to hang out with. Their son Paul has been on the Syracuse swim team that Toby's been coaching and he is doing very well. We are excited for the coming season to see how far he's come and what lies in store...he's only 15 and will accomplish so much the next few years of high school. Larry has been so involved and will be heading up the booster club which will help so much with getting a new scoreboard for the upcoming meets. Well, I've been school shopping tonight and I'm ready to DROP...so I'll sign off for now. Goodnight!
Friday, August 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment